[dundee] Possible support needed at a later date.

J.R. Seago j.r.seago at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Mar 22 13:55:16 GMT 2007

I am visiting the area next week with my wife in search of an area in which
we might wish to live, whilst here/there, I hope to get an organisation of
which I am a member interested in trying out GNU/Linux. I will give them a
copy of Knoppix and a letter telling them to contact Dundee LUG. If I see
them ask for help from the LUG I will know that I have at least interested
them in saving the Microsoft Licensing and ownership costs. There may be a
need for training of their staff, I trust that the LUG has the ability to
provide it as a flagship project.
--
J.R. Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566   http://counter.li.org/