[dundee] Linux Society Meeting

Arron Finnon arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 11:34:42 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

Just to let you guys know, another successful Linux society meeting and as
requested the next meeting is now booked for the 12th April 7pm in the
Cinema 3rd floor of the Students Association Building.

If anyone would like to do a presentation on anything Linux related then
please drop me an email before 8th April letting me know.

If you know anyone wishing to join the Linux Society then bring them along
to the meeting.

To everyone that'll be off over the next couple of weeks, enjoy your Easter
break and see you all when you get back.

If you are an Abertay Student, and a member of the society please read the
note at the end of this email.

Cheers

Arron

Abertay Linux Society

note to Abertay Students: Just to also let you know that due to the end of
the academic year, elections for officer positions need to be done.  If you
are an Abertay Student and wish to stand for election, for either the
position of president, treasurer, secretary then please email me so i can
arrange for a ballot.  If no candidate from Abertay wishes to contest for a
officers position, then i will table a vote for no change to officer's to be
carried by a majority vote on the night of 12th April.  However there is a
likelihood that we will need to find someone to fill the role as society
secretary, due the current secretary coming to the end of their course.