[dundee] WINE/Cedega [previously: new member]

Nistur Effee nistur at karate.com
Sat Mar 31 20:00:39 BST 2007

I agree, I have realised that Wine seems to be running better than I thought it would, although I didn't know the reason why. I got a Cedega subscription as I had a couple of games that I wanted to play and (even though I said I didn't have the money to pay for WoW) Cedega's not expensive. I probably won't keep it after the compulsory 3 months. But even then £10...

Anyway, I agree with you. I don't mind at all about copy protection. As far as I'm concerned I've payed for the games (in virtually all circumstances) and it's up to me to get it running, and if that requires a no-cd patch or whatever *Shrug*

Signing off