[dundee] direction [previously: new member]

Nistur Effee nistur at karate.com
Sat Mar 31 22:39:26 BST 2007

Well, if people want Linux From Scratch I will burn a couple of Live CDs off then, I have a hardcopy of "the book" too that matches the CDs. I haven't, however got the newest version as, firstly, this would require printing off another 200 odd pages and secondly because I have managed to get this version working on 3 machines now, whereas I tried the newest one on my laptop and failed miserably, I don't think the kernel it recommends likes me :(

Like I said, whereas I am for the LUG meetings, I can't see presentations being all that much help, even if they try and cover problems we can't manage to fix everyone's problems by talking at them.

Signing off