[dundee] Linux Meeting 10th of May

Arron Finnon arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 1 09:56:21 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that the Linux meeting is booked in for the 10th of
May in the cinema.  It is the usual time.

If you do know any one that is interested in joining the Linux society
then please bring them along with you on the night.

We do have a presentation planned for the night but if you would like to
do one at a later date then please email me.

Look forward to seeing all you guys soon

Arron

Linux Society