[dundee] Re: Oh MythTV why you not love me?

Arron Finnon arron.finnon at hotmail.co.uk
Tue May 1 10:00:57 BST 2007

Hi all,

I managed to stumble throught the kaffine one by accident to be honest but i
was quite happy.  I found the i had to use the automatic scan part of
kaffine, because i had trouble with the uk-Angus transmitter, seemed to just
fail everytime but like i say, managed to get Sky Sports News back, (get up
yeah rupert!!!!)

But i think i have my summer filled out with getting this working, sounds
cool as cucumbers.

Arron