[dundee] Hello!

Kaya Oguz kayaoguz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 22:52:07 GMT 2007

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm new around here and for the last two weeks I've been following the
messages in the mail-list and as far as I could see there are many network
guys out there. So I just wondered if there are any desktop linux users
(I've seen Ubuntu & GNOME users at the meeting 2 weeks ago) - I mean using
linux for desktop only.

I didnt have a lot of chance to use Linux for networking since I had only
one PC running at home all the time. I was a Window Maker user until I made
a switch to some GNOME 2.x and then to KDE 3.5.x - I tried GTK programming,
but gave up. I did a lot of Qt programming though :) I really like the way
GNOME looks but Qt beats GTK at ease of programming :) these are just my
ideas by the way, no flames :)

So, cheers!
--kaya

Kaya Oguz