[dundee] Hello!

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:28:09 GMT 2007

hi, I use linux, like everyone else, for as much as I can :). I have a
desktop, a laptop, a PS2 (soon an XBox if I can be bothered) a handheld
games console (GP2X) and until recently a smartphone all running Linux.
I started off with KDE when I first began with linux but switched to
gnome soon after as I found it to be stabler and I preferred the way it
worked.

I have yet to look into programming Qt and/or GTK but as we're using the
windows API to make games at the moment, I was going to look at it very
soon. I was wondering how you found the difference and why you thought
Qt is easier.
Thanks
Nistur