[dundee] Linux mint 4

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:36:17 GMT 2007

My laptop came with vista pre installed. Its an awful piece of software!
anyone who has spoken to me in the last 2 months has heard nothing but
complaints about it!

My laptop came with the (then) reccomended 1GB, vista uses 750MB standing
still. Its very sloooow! I could complain forever about the way it is set up
by default to handle files, and nothing works! To be fair, i havent bothered
looking into fixing problems as i have zero interest in vista but from day
one microsoft word cant find files, file indexing is wonky and driver
support is still pretty bad.

I wont rant more.. i should be doing coursework and ive found myself in that
loop

1 - read/answer emails
2 - stumble through a few pages on the internet
3 - contemplate starting coursework, but first... (see #1)

-jen