[dundee] De Linuxing my laptop

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:14:55 GMT 2007

Its just running waaaaay hotter than it should be, and I reckon theres a
ribbon cable thats knackered as theres a blue line running up the side of
the display.

:D yeh, its all going on an external hdd, and backed up on CDs. (well thats
the plan.. )

I will be keeping my Vista wallpaper on for them tho:

M$Wallpaper<http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v170/big_hairy_canadian/?action=view&current=linux112.jpg>

muhawhaw