[dundee] Garbled SMB filenames

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:20:17 BST 2007

hmmm, I believe my mount.cifs is playing up. If I try
mount.cifs//storage/Music /mnt/music -o guest I get it saying TCP name
storage/Music
not found. However replacing storage with the static IP gives "Mount error
20 = not a directory".
I just checked, local directories were entered correctly and even the NAS
directories were in the correct case.