[dundee] Nvidia 3-D on Xen in Fedora

gordon dunlop gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Oct 13 10:58:06 BST 2007

I meant expert relatively speaking (being a Fedora user), I thought if
anyone would have an idea you would. Nvidia guys are not interested,
there are some patches about there but it does not seem to work. Ah
well, I just have to keep using the  normal Fedora kernel  or use the
Fedora Xen kernel in 2-D using the  X.org  Nvidia driver, thanks anyway.

Gordon