[dundee] gooey boy gets bashed

Paul Lancaster paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Oct 14 21:15:54 BST 2007

I rescued a couple of old pc's from the shed - dont ask
and the young lad and I have been having fun trying to see who can
complete the build first.
Both are on at least our second attempt - neither is admitting to any more
He rekons I nobbled him by giving him and Amd 64 disk with a P3
processor - he should read the label more carefully, and the bios
messages even closer.  :)
It may take several more attempts to get a fully working system were
both happy with, but thats not the point - what weve learned about
commands and structure is brilliant.
Maybe i'm lucky as I know I can get and have working systems available
to use while we play, but this is a great way to learn.
Geekhoodum awaits :)

Paul