[dundee] gooey boy gets bashed

gordon dunlop gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Oct 14 21:52:09 BST 2007

You have got to be careful here Paul, smart young kids will always end
up upstaging their fathers (maybe it is in their genes), irrespective of
your knowledge and experience, and they start asking awkward questions
that you do not know and you end up running to google it to find the
answer and salvage your pride (Ha!Ha!).  Can I ask you a question, if
your son tells all his mates that you are a Linux geek would you take
this as a compliment or a put down? I wonder about this. Should I think
on the positive or negative?

Gordddon