[dundee] Virgin Media

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 10:43:47 BST 2007

nice tip,

as for having older modem.. i got virgin installed at start of year with the
self install package.
they gave me a small black modem. which i had intermitent connection
problems
so i dug out my old motorolla surboard sb400 and have had no problems since.

azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation