[dundee] Virgin Media

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 10:51:45 BST 2007

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:43:36 +0100
azmodie <azmodie at gmail.com> wrote:

> nice tip,
>
> as for having older modem.. i got virgin installed at start of year
> with the self install package.
> they gave me a small black modem. which i had intermitent connection
> problems
> so i dug out my old motorolla surboard sb400 and have had no problems
> since.

Hmm as recent at that? I started with them in June and they gave me a
small black modem too, a Scientific Atlanta. I haven't had connection
problems but I do get a lot of packet loss on my VoIP phone. I suspect
that's just they're service being crap though. I e-mailed them about
it. No reply, surprise surprise.

James