[dundee] Virgin Media

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 15:28:44 BST 2007

Yeah, I've got the same problem...

the modem just locks or freezes entirely,..

I put this down to unstablity at load..

you'll find more gateways, are well rubbish...

they just crash under high load...

azmodie <azmodie at gmail.com> wrote: nice tip,

as for having older modem.. i got virgin installed at start of year with the self install package.
they gave me a small black modem. which i had intermitent connection problems
so i dug out my old motorolla surboard sb400 and have had no problems since.

azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation controlling everything that is Umbrella.