[dundee] Website

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:23:45 BST 2007

Hi Jonathan,

My i firstly say hello, i've not had the opportunity to meet you in
person but i have heard a lot about you.

I think that in fairness Gordon is doing a great job, and i think he
should be left to manage it with Colin.

It would seem to be a little daft to have administrators and then, have
a second person also making people administrators or grants access
without running past Gordon or Colin first, who as i'm aware at the
moment are our co-administrators.  It kinda seems as though their legs
are being cut from beneath them before they've started

(i'm sorry if this sounds rude, but it's an enquiry and is not meant to
be, what is your overall position within tayLUG?  Are you like a chief
admin?  As i've not seen you at any of the meetings or talked to you i'm
unsure)

I hope to see you at one of our meetings we have them quite regularly.

Yours

Arron