[dundee] Website

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Fri Oct 19 17:59:30 BST 2007

We used to be a a little more disorganised but quite egalitarian
insofar as anybody who wanted to update the TLUG website was free to
do so (although not many people took the opportunity). I think it is
in this spirit that Jonathan made the suggestion. With that in mind,
I dont think Jonathan meant to suggest that anybody wasn't doing a
good job, just that if someone is willing to create content for the
TLUG website then there shouldn't be any barriers to them doing so.

I only butt in here because it was my suggestion that instead of
creating a new Linux related website, members of TLUG could equally
well contribute to the content of the existing site.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells
swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
School of Computing, Queen Mother Building, University of Dundee,
Dundee, DD1 4HN.
Tel: +44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax: +44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)
http://occam.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/