[dundee] Website

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 19 22:54:11 BST 2007

I agree totally agree with you and after speaking to Gordon is some
detail over the past couple of weeks i believe that he concentrated his
efforts on our drive to gain new members for both TLUG and UAD/LS, we've
passed the now and as I'm aware from our meetings that the site will be
getting updated soon.

I'm not sure if you implying that you don't know when we're holding
meetings or if you think new people interested in meetings can't find
them?

You must agree that there has been a mass community effort to revive the
List and the scene in Dundee, and it's going well.  The state of the
TayLUG site has been discussed in detail, and i certainly know that
there are plans to get it updated.  Maybe when this is done you could
give some feed back.

As most people have mentioned, i think and certainly this is only my
opinion but the TLUG members that are members of the Society certainly
seem happy with Gordon's work and are ready to help him when it's ready
to get updated.  Is this not an acceptable solution?  Surely you see the
benefit of letting Gordon do hos work and give him adequate time to do
it in, rather than asking someone else to do before he has had a
chance.

I can certainly vouch that his efforts within out freshers fair have
certainly increased mails on the list and this is why where sitting at
nearly 200 post this month.

Yours

Arron Finnon