[dundee] Website

Andrew Clayton andrew at digital-domain.net
Fri Oct 19 23:23:05 BST 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:53:56 +0100, Arron M Finnon wrote:

> I agree totally agree with you and after speaking to Gordon is some
> detail over the past couple of weeks i believe that he concentrated
> his efforts on our drive to gain new members for both TLUG and
> UAD/LS, we've passed the now and as I'm aware from our meetings that
> the site will be getting updated soon.
>
> I'm not sure if you implying that you don't know when we're holding
> meetings or if you think new people interested in meetings can't find
> them?

I think all he's saying is that the website should be kept up to date
with such details as well and I'm sure it will be.

TBH, the website would be my first port of call to remember where and
when a meeting was. It certainly used to be. Unfortunately this time
around it's not so convienient for me to attend.

Andrew