[dundee] Website

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 19 23:37:56 BST 2007

Andrew,

No problems about the next meeting we hold them every other thursday, so
the one after the should be the 8th of November, and then the 22nd.

When we started the society we could not get a hold of the person
responsible for the up keep of the web site and we had tried numerous
times in vain.  We concentrated our attention developing a stable home
so that we we're no longer left homeless.  Which was the situation this
time last year with no regular meetings.

We have gone a long way to making a this a real solution and now i think
we all agree the time has come when the tayLUG site will be getting
updated.  Rome wasn't built in a day, and we have had to manage with the
volunteers we have had and the work it took to rebuild a active
community, but the one thing that seems to have come out of it is that
there are more people that are willing to help with a number of
things.

As i have also said there has been work done towards getting tayLUG back
up and running we have content already written for it.  I believe Gordon
has been sorting out ssh Keys, with JR and is ready to rock.

Look forward to meeting you andrew

Arron