[dundee] Website

Simon Wells swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Sat Oct 20 00:23:29 BST 2007

Just for information (as I only realised this evening), I think older
TLUG members are referring to this page:
www.dundee.lug.org.uk/
whereas newer members may be looking at this page:
http://thelinuxsociety.org.uk/

The first one hasn't been updated since the last meeting that I
attended as I am in the photo with Colin.

Simon

Dr. Simon Wells
swells at computing.dundee.ac.uk
School of Computing, Queen Mother Building, University of Dundee,
Dundee, DD1 4HN.
Tel: +44 (0)1382 386 526
Fax: +44 (0)1382 385 509 (FAO: Simon Wells)
http://occam.computing.dundee.ac.uk/swells/