[dundee] Coffee morning

David Thornton Snr davidthorntonsnr at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 20 20:26:08 BST 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Arron M Finnon <afinnon at googlemail.com>
To: dundee at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sent: Saturday, 20 October, 2007 7:57:01 PM
Subject: [dundee] Coffee morning

Hi David, and the rest of you guys.

Well the morning when well and it was nice to put another face to a
name.   I think the overwhelming point to take from it was that maybe
 we
need to hold a regular coffee morning once a month for those that can
attend the normal meetings, and those that want to meet the people that
can't attend the regular meetings.  I must say David i really enjoyed
the chat and it was good that Gordon, Kris and the cameo appearance of
hatted friend Nistur.

I think once amonth maybe the first saturday or something would be a
good idea, and if there is enough people that want to do it then i can
arrange for a wee part of the union to be sectioned off for us, and see
if we can get an Urn or something.  If you guys can let me know if you
would like something like this setup regular, then i'll set it up.  If
not we can just a get a couple of us at the same place and take it from
there.

Arron

Hi Arron,
With you all the way, as you say nice to put a face to the name. It's OK that Paul didn't come ......know his face anywhere!
Going to try to put DSL on my little laptop.....maybe up late tonight.

Dave

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/