[dundee] Coffee morning

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 23:52:35 BST 2007

I have to say i thoroughly enjoyed the coffee morning. there is nothing like
a good chin wag empowered by high caffeine drinks.

looking forward to more coffee mornings. more coffee i can get the better.

Dave, good to see the conversation was inspiring enough. have fun with D.S.L.

looking like a clean install headed my way. (laptop at least) cant stop
playing with apps.

hope to see these mornings take of and allow more of the community to get
together.

azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation