[dundee] dual (multiple) monitor support

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 22 14:11:30 BST 2007

> Hey,
> If you're using proprietary nvidia drivers you might want to look into
> twinview - http://www.nvidia.com/object/feature_twinview.html
> I'm using two monitors off one pci-e nvidia card and that is working great
> for me.

I've got a TwinView capable card, and with the arrival of a new laptop
I can retire the very old desktop from being the kids machine... which
leaves me with a spare TFT... However, my main display is a 1280x1024,
and the older display is a 1024x768. Has anyone done this with
non-matching displays, successfully configured the 'dead zones'? What
is it like in practise? And what desktop software are you using?

Cheers

Colin

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk