[dundee] dual (multiple) monitor support

DreamIsDead dreamisdead0 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 10:12:32 BST 2007

Hey,
If you're using proprietary nvidia drivers you might want to look into
twinview - http://www.nvidia.com/object/feature_twinview.html
I'm using two monitors off one pci-e nvidia card and that is working great
for me.

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Dual_Monitors
I know this is a gentoo guide, but since it mostly just explains some
alterations you need to make to your xorg.conf file hopefully it will be
relevant to you too (whether or not you have a twinview capable card).

Hazel.