[dundee] iptables and fair network usage

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:01:30 GMT 2007

one final question. Lee, you mentioned that I could share the bandwidth
between however many IP addresses are connected at any one time. however
this setup would not be ideal for our network, what I think would be
better would be to allocate for each ip range as each user has an ip
range of 10 IP addresses. I will obviously research this myself, but as
well as my coursework this sounds a lot of work and if it's not possible
to do it this way I don't want to spend a lot of time looking into it.
Has anyone had any experience with this kind of thing?

Thanks again all
Nistur