[dundee] Linux virtual machines in Windows XP

gordon dunlop gordon at zubenel.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Sep 8 11:34:13 BST 2007

Hi Daniel,
The strange thing is that I did not have to add a tap network device
using virtualbox, it worked straight out of the box (pardon the pun). It
was the latest version, maybe something was added in this version to
allow this, I have read on forums about people having to add a tap
network device using virtualbox but I found that it just worked.

Gordon