[dundee] Linux virtual machines in Windows XP

Daniel Lamb daniel.lamb at dlcomputing.co.uk
Sat Sep 8 11:42:31 BST 2007

Gordon, from my experiences with Virtualbox it does the same as qemumanager
and qemu I would presume by using nat, with both qemumanager and virtualbox
you only need to add a nat device if you want to access the virtual machine
eg transfer files, but only using it for internet etc I find it does work
"straight out the box".
Daniel