[dundee] Linux Meetin Thursday Night

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:39:41 BST 2007

Hi Guys,

Just a quick reminder that there is a Linux Meeting this Thursday night.
For this meeting only it will be held in room 4505 (the hacking lab) in
the main campus building at 7pm

They should be a couple of people outside to guide people up who have
never been there before.

It is an ideal opportunity to review the work that has been done for
freshers fair, and i also hope that Kris will have something to show as
well.  If you have not registered for the temporary forum yet, i would
request that you do, and that way we can make sure that we have a up to
date repository of knowledge before freshers.  the URL is
http://asl.justdontask.co.uk - the new web site's URL is also
www.thelinuxsociety.org.uk

I look forward to seeing you guys

Arron