[dundee] Upgrading PHP version

chris wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:23:29 BST 2007

Scare me?! I'm running for the hills lol.

Erm, thanks a lot for explaining that from source is best avoided. Hmm, I'll
need to see. There's a small chance that the hosting company will do it for
us but probably not.

How do I find out what distro it's running? Is there a command? (I forget)

Thanks again :)