[dundee] Upgrading PHP version

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 13:39:14 BST 2007

Hehe. For some silly reason, there actually isn't any single way of
finding out. "uname -a" might tell you if you're running a distro
specific kernel. Otherwise look for things like /etc/apt, which
suggests Debian or something Debian-based like Ubuntu, or /etc/yum,
which suggests Red Hat or Fedora or something based on those.

Chewi