[dundee] Upgrading PHP version

chris wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:41:35 BST 2007

Thanks, it's yum and uname-a revealed what looks like a 2.6.20 kernel on
fedora core 6. (it had .fc6 at the end).

Sadly it doesn't look like there's an update available in yum, it said no
update candidate is available.

Also, googling around for PHP 5.2.x RPMs is not turning up good results :(

Oh dear, this could be trouble lol