[dundee] Micosoft tactics - To keep University students locked in

chris wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:32:31 BST 2007

I liked Arron's suggestion of "if you don't like it we'll give you your
money back". I definitely think that some CDs of OpenOffice and/or the
openCD are a must to get people thinking more about open sourced apps. and
the ideas behind using such software. It's a great opportunity to deviously
peddle our mysteriously free wares to broke students :) (Legally of course
:P)