[dundee] b44 drivers

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 19 21:35:16 BST 2007

Hmmm, very odd thing has happened. Windows works better than Linux. Not
really, it's just my broadcom ethernet adapter in my laptop's playing
up. On our network it just decides to die every now and then, I get
about 5 minutes of internet-y goodness before all pings get returned to
sender. As I said, nothing actually physically wrong with the adapter as
it doesn't die at all under 'doze and it's not the linux install either
as I've stuck a wifi AP on the same cable and have been up for 3 hours
using ipw3945. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Nistur
PS I have never actually used the b44 adapter under linux until now, so
it may not be anything I've done any time recently.