[dundee] b44 drivers

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:22:57 BST 2007

i found a source online that  not just makes it easier to install but also
enables packet injection
which for the guys on the Ehthical hacking course may find usefull as packet
injection is needed for using aircrack.

Tutorial :
http://www.linux-geek.org/index.php/2007/06/17/injection-capable-bcm43xx-driver-2620-16-generic-kernel/

Kris.
On 9/19/07, Nistur <nistur at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hmmm, very odd thing has happened. Windows works better than Linux. Not
> really, it's just my broadcom ethernet adapter in my laptop's playing
> up. On our network it just decides to die every now and then, I get
> about 5 minutes of internet-y goodness before all pings get returned to
> sender. As I said, nothing actually physically wrong with the adapter as
> it doesn't die at all under 'doze and it's not the linux install either
> as I've stuck a wifi AP on the same cable and have been up for 3 hours
> using ipw3945. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Nistur
> PS I have never actually used the b44 adapter under linux until now, so
> it may not be anything I've done any time recently.

Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation
controlling everything that is Umbrella.
A combination of Microsoft and the US Military. At some level there is a
board of directors who meet once a
month and decide all of our fates."
-- Jeremy Bolt - Producer - Resident Evil : Apocalypse