[dundee] Freshers Fair Success - Next Meeting - 27th

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 21:02:22 BST 2007

I open for jobs, if you wish to delegate something to me

afinnon at googlemail.com

Arron M Finnon <afinnon at googlemail.com> wrote: Hi Guys,

Well i suppose i should let you all know what a complete success we had
at freshers fair this year.  We managed to get 75 or so people
interested in finding out more information about either the Linux
society of Linux in general.  As usual the mix of people was fantastic
from newbie's to experienced users.

The next meeting is on Thursday the 27th in the Cinema 3rd floor,
Student Association Building, Bell Street, Dundee.  This meeting will
have two purposes - firstly signing up new and old members for the
forthcoming year, and then a small presentation kinda of introducing
people to Linux.

As usual anyone is welcome to come and join us and it should be a good
night if we get some of the 75 there.

--
Arron M Finnon

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk