[dundee] DHCP

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 18:43:07 BST 2007

does anyone out there know dhcp protocol (well). I found myself
debugging it today, and err, it's a bit of a nightmare.

I won't go into details, but it's seems the dhcp server is not
willing to make friends with linux, however the dhcp
is willing to give leases to windows machines....

anyone ever experienced this on a production network?

and before you ask, I don't know whats running on the
dhcp server...