[dundee] Gentoo

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 14:02:10 BST 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqGE01Ofjcc

BEEP!

Paul Lancaster <paul_lancaster at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote: gordon dunlop wrote:
> Actually we are not off topic as speech recognition software has to be
> trained to the user's voice and has trouble with dialect variations of
> English.
Strangely enough the "Voice Trust" automated password reset system
employed by our outsourced network provider baulked at Scottish Dialects
- well actually Scottish Irish and pottery dialects which kind of made
made the system useless. Version two is up and running but i'm gonna
learn to speak another language. This will allow me to be shunned in
even more countries. Its not good for your ego when even machines ignore
you as well.

Paul

Chat on IRC, #tlug on dundee.lug.org.uk