[dundee] Taylug Weekly Articles 8 - POMS

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:46:31 GMT 2008

We are talking about metrics here:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/22/linux_v_windows_security/

At least in this report they are trying to use metrics to define
security, It is a big read. Yes arguments can go round in circles, the
point is open source has its cards face up on the table therefore it
is difficult to bluff or bullshit because it is a known quantity. Only
when there is an unknown quantity the user has to try and determine
between fact and fiction.

Gordon

 If one system has 100 bugs, but none of them are