[dundee] Taylug Weekly Articles 8 - POMS

Gary Short gary at garyshort.org
Thu Feb 7 09:32:38 GMT 2008

-------- Original Message --------

Yeah you're right of course, I mean its not as if trying to figure out the best way to educate the kids of the developing world is important or anything; or as if the the continued success of the OLPC project depends on people like us developing software for it; I guess we should drop it and go back to the important stuff like sniping at the MS share price and the like. Can someone call the African president and tell him he's on his own 'cos we're bored with it now?

> Lee 'Don't bore me, ever'

No worries, just my address to your kill file, and your world will be reset to it's previous state. :-)

--
Cheers,
Gary