[dundee] Revolution OS - tonight - 7pm

Arron M Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:07:56 GMT 2008

Hi Guys,

Sharlene says that you should all get your arse to the cinema by 7pm,
and yes Azmodie that means you too.  Cas we are showing the revolution
OS.

All joking aside if your about please come along, have a laugh, and then
we'll go for a pint of cola or something.  A few have contacted me off
list and said that there not going to be able to make by 7, but are
still up for meeting for a pint and there going to give me a call if
they have any bother at the door.  if anyone needs signing in then they
should be plenty to help, however don't forget your photographic ID just
in case

See you laters