[dundee] Database front end - any ideas?

<3 sauntering.with.scissors at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:26:01 GMT 2008

Hi guys,

A bunch of us have a database project to do and I was wondering if anyone
had any ideas for what we could use as a front end?

We were thinking of maybe a having web interface. I believe the back end has
to be Oracle. Preferably cross platform (mixture of windows, linux and OS X
developers), and also if it requires an install it should be something we
can all get our hands on easily.

I dont know a whole lot about databases.. but am always interested in
learning something new and interesting.

All ideas welcome!
-Jen