[dundee] user mount locations

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Mon Feb 25 15:00:51 GMT 2008

I've not being following this but I think I know what you need. You
want to be able to mount a loopback device without being root, right?
The only way to do this, to my knowledge, is add an entry for it to
fstab with the user option OR use mountlo, which is part of the FUSE
project.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=121684&package_id=150116

James