[dundee] Chrome://

Rick Moynihan rick.moynihan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:46:07 GMT 2008

2008/2/27 Lee Hughes <toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk>:
> Yan use your windows manager to make some windows follow you.
> In gnome left click the top right of any windows
> and click 'Always on Visible Workspace' , then your windows
> follow you ...rather than the other way around...

Yes, I actually already get this behaviour in fluxbox.  My problem is
that I will often move a browser window to another desktop, for e.g.
development, but I then mistakenly leave the downloads window open on
the original desktop.  As the window is already open, but on the other
desktop it doesn't move to my current desktop, hence I have to go
looking for it.

I suspect that having it only appear in a new tab would solve this,
though I'm not sure if I'd prefer it or not.

R.