[dundee] Chrome://

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:37:34 GMT 2008

This won't solve your problem as such, but with the downloads, you can
install the Download Statusbar plugin for firefox that will remove the
"Downloads" window that keeps popping up and instead either shows the
download as a series of progress bars at the bottom of the screen, or in
"mini mode" just shows an icon (harddrive with green arrow) on the
bottom right of the browser with the downloads in progress and completed
written next to it (eg 4:1) and will give you details when clicked upon.