[dundee] multi boot

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:48:38 BST 2008

@Barry I just so happen to have an Asus mobo :D I haven't had a look at
that yet but will do. Might not solve the Vista bootloader stealing XP's
problem but it might make things easier once that's sorted.

@Digit I'm sorry if I caused a misunderstanding. I have tried
virtualisation in the past, but not as a way of consistently booting
multiple OSs. I've had virtualbox installed to "play around" with. For
coding it's not all that much of a problem, however if I'm going to be
using windows for gaming it would be a significant performance hit,
unless I had a windows host, which I don't really want (a virus
controlling my OSs? :P)

I have emailed the university to see how I can get Vista from their MSDN
stuff (Would rather not pay for it :P) but I'm getting an out of office
reply... so I guess it will probably have to wait for a few months
anyway before it gets sorted :(

Thanks again
Nistur