[dundee] multi boot

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 15:17:36 BST 2008

I have used virtual box alot for both testing ditros and running development
enviroments under windows. (visual studio 6) with
great success. I eveb had photoshop cs3 running on XP guest configured to
256mb ram and 32mb graphics. little slow to start and slightly slower than
running it native but more than useable.

I agree if was just aplications for development (no 3D) then this is
definatley an option. but if you p;lan on windows gaming then the performace
hit is great and that even if u can get them to run. 3D support in
virtulised systems is choppy (to best of my knowlege)

i think the grub4dos method linked earlier is the best bet.

although if u have enough space nothing stopping u setting it up with a cut
down version of xp(nlite) or vista(vlite) in a virtual machine for editing
code in the ide. (can mount shares in vitualbox).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NLite

azmodie
--
Umbrella Corporation :-
"They are the fear within all of that there is a company. The Corporation