[dundee] Linux Laptop

christopher wyllie cgwyllie at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:40:37 BST 2008

I have a Dell Inspiron 6400 which I put a Debian based distro(not Ubuntu :P)
on and it runs really well. Good hardware support and stuff. Only complaint
is the memory card reader not reading xD cards(because of the driver). It
was just under £500 and is a year old now so the same spec as this is
probably much cheaper now. (it's an intel centrino duo @ 1.7GHz, 1GB RAM,
128MB Nvidia geforce7300 and a 120GB hard drive)

As for routers I have no idea I'm afraid. I've been recocmmended Belkin in
the past and we have a Linksys which is pretty decent.

:)